Copyright © Couples • Individual • Family Therapy. All rights reserved.
Don Warrington is a Couples, Individual and Family Therapist, and a Clinical Member of the Ontario Society of Psychotherapists.
• Do you want to be taken more seriously in your relationship?
• Does your partner have trouble seeing beyond him/herself?
• Do you wish your partner took action instead of all the words?
• Do you often feel invisible or unheard by your partner?
• Does your partner often fail to get your point?
• If any of your answers are yes, I can help you.
In the beginning, couples choose a dance that works for them. When one partner tires and wants to move in another way, you begin stepping on each others toes. In a few weeks or months, I will teach you a new dance step that will suit you both.
Couples Therapy that Works...
I specialize in working with couples where one partner is inflexible or can be difficult. Call me and step toward the relationship you want.
A few questions for you...